Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone! It has been soooo long since I actually posted on this! Hope everyone that is reading this had an awesome Thanksgiving! I went up to my grandfather's house and had a small celebration this year. And we recently went to Disney!!! It was amazing, but it was super cold! Besides that, we had an amazing time! The picture that I am putting underneath is a photo from the end of the Firework Show "Wishes"!




So I don't know if this annoys you guys too, but during the Holidays, when you go to a store, people usually say "Happy Holidays" because there are different holidays in December like Christmas, Kwanza, and Hanukah. But if it is the week before Christmas, or Christmas day, and someone is still saying "Happy Holidays" they will always get a "Merry Christmas" back from me!


So I know I usually do tags! So this week I am doing the CHRISTMAS TAG!!!! Obviously because christmas is coming soon!

Questions:
1.What is your favorite Christmas film? I know this is a sad movie, but I really enjoy the Christmas shoes, it gives you time to reflect on what you should be thankful for, because you don't know how long you will have it!

2.Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes we usually have a white Christmas here, but the last couple of years it hasn't snowed!

3.Where do you usually spend the holidays? At my house, or my Grandfather's House!

4.What is your favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Bells but the instrumental one!!

5.Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Nope! Save them all of the big day!!

6.Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dash, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Doner, and Blitzer ... I think

7.What holiday traditions are you looking forward to the most? On the 23rd, my family usually takes a huge car ride around the different towns just to see the christmas decor, and it's truly amazing!

8.Is you tree real or fake? Real! I love the smell!!

9.What is your favorite holiday food/ sweet treat? Peppermint Brownies!!

10.Be honest: do you like giving or receiving gifts better? GIVING! I like to see the people's reactions to the gifts I give them!!!

11.What was the best gift you've ever received? I honestly don't know...every year I get pretty good things!

12.What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays? Bethlehem!

13.Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? PRO! I LOVE TO WRAP!

14.Most memorable holiday moment? Just being with my family is usually my favorite!

15.What made you realize the truth about Santa? That santa's handwriting looked a lot like my mom's!

16.Do you make new year resolutions? Do you stick to them? Surprisingly last year I did! I told myself I was going to make healthy decisions and lose weight and I did! 

17.What makes the holidays special for you? Just being around family and friends. And some good old Hot Chocolate (:


Okay guys that was the Christmas Tag hope you all liked it! And if you are reading this, you should try this tag out! It's pretty cool! Hope you all have a "Happy Kwanza", "Happy Hanukah" and a "Merry Christmas"! See you next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment