Monday, October 6, 2014

Hershey!

Today my friends and I got a chance to go to Hershey Park on discount tickets! It was a beautiful day, but it was freezing! We got wind burn, which is almost like sun burn, but with the wind...duh...and yeah. But other than that it was a pretty good day altogether! Here are some pictures I took!


Behind our hotel there was a corn HUGE corn field, so I went to take some pictures. I found a corn snake, on one of the stalks so that was pretty cool, and we were actually allowed to pick the corn, but by this time it was already old and wasting away!
The view from the Kissing Tower. It explains all of Hershey Park in the 8 minute ride! It also gives you a great view of the park!

One of the many roller coasters I went on! This was Fahrenheit, I also went on The Great Bear, Sky rush, Super Dooper Looper, and Storm Runner! So over all you could say it was a great weekend!


I tried to find a tag for Hershey Park but I couldn't find one, so that it for this post. Hope everyone is having a good day, and ill see you again next sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment