Sunday, September 28, 2014

A dream is a wish your heart makes!

So this weekend I went to the zoo, and surprisingly I took really good pictures. I didn't expect to take a lot, but the ones that I did take, came out amazing, but the two I loved the most are these two!



I just just really like them :D 

ALSO I found out I am officially going to Disney in November, so I am excited about that! I always love to go to disney, but with the holiday coming around, I feel like it will be more memorable! So what better way to start this post off with a Disney World Tag! I know I do a lot of tags but I feel like it tells you a lot about myself. And if you don't like it, you don't have to read this, Okay, lets get started!!

1. Favorite Disney movie? I really enjoy Lilo and Stitch, but The Little Mermaid will always be my favorite!
2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland? I have only been to disney world. so that!
3. Favorite Disney character? Ever? That is hard, maybe Peter pan...
4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theaters? Finding Nemo!
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? (Pins, Vinylmation, dolls, etc.) It is a tie between snow globes, or pins. I have hundreds!!
6. Your favorite Disney song? Reflection from Mulan. It's catchy, and has a powerful meaning!
7. Favorite attraction/ride at the parks? Carousel of Progress!
8. What is your dream job at Disney? It would be amazing to be a character, but I hope one day I could be the photographers, that take amazing pictures of the families in front of the castle!
9. Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks? Peter pan and/or Cinderella's step sisters, if you ever see them, ask them to sing for you!
10. What's your most treasured Disney item? Too many to think of....
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet? Aladdin!
12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous? Pete's Dragon!
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be? I would ask him if he ever expected the "Disney" franchise to expand this much!
14. Your favorite snack to get at the parks? Anything that Pizza Planet sells!!
15. Your favorite parade/show at the parks? Wishes Fireworks! They are amazing!


Okay! Hope you guys enjoyed that! If you guys like any of these things too, comment down below your favorites! And if you have any ideas of what I should do next week let me know! Thanks, and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment