Sunday, September 7, 2014

Broadway Babyy

So this week I had the privilege to be alive for 19 years. I have had a lot of stuff happen to me in the past couple of years, and I am just thankful to be alive, and celebrating this beautiful time with family and friends. And since it was my birthday, I had the chance to do anything I wanted on saturday, so I choose to go to new york!


My parents, one of my friends, and I went to New york for the day and walked around. Now one subject I love to talk about are the Characters that try to get pictures with you on the corners of the streets. I get that it is their job, and they are just trying to make money. But once you lay your hands on me for no reason, then it gets weird. If you want a picture, just say it. Don't grab me by the arm, that is my personal space...but anyway...

It was a beautiful day, and we got to go to the box office, and get tickets to see Phantom of the Opera, for half price. Never thought that would happen! As we were getting the tickets my friend and I realized out favorite actress Sierra Boggess was performing as the lead, Christine. Fan-girling all the way to the to the theater, we got there and the disappointment hit us. She doesn't do Matinees. BUT we still got to see Mary Michael Patterson, and if you don't know who that is...I suggest you look her up. She is an amazing singer!!


The day ended with a beautiful dinner at Carmines! The food was amazing, and the dessert was even better! But the experience was made when I got home and a present was awaiting me, that my friend gave me. She moved recently so it meant a lot to me. She made me a scrapbook of all the things we have done together so far, and it was just perfect :) 

So yeah..that was my weekend. I hope you liked this post....and if you didn't I don't really care...so yeah! I don't know what I will post about next week....comment any ideas for me...or not...your choice! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment