Monday, September 1, 2014

 Some people may say they have an amazing life or it's "easy", well those people are lying. Life is hard, I should know. My name is Jess. I'm 18 years old and I go to Community College. I just recently graduated from high school, and was accepted into a beautiful college. Sadly I was not able to afford that wonderful college, so I could not attend. So now i am stuck commuting to a sucky college. And that's not even half of it.

I have only a couple of best friends, because i have a horrible time trusting people. So recently my friend found out she was moving, and it hit me hard. I see this girl almost everyday of my life. She is like my sister and soon she will be leaving. Yes, I have more friends, but its hard to lose even one friend. So i guess you can kinda see the big picture.


So mostly I made this blog thing, because i like to rant ALOT. I will be making little rants on here, and big rants. Also talking about stuff I like and don't like. For example, I love musicals, and everything about acting. I like to try new things, and venture out of my comfort zone! I also like photography and writing, so i might share some stuff like that too!

Oh and if you don't like my blog, thats fine with me, just don't read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment