Sunday, September 21, 2014

SUNDAY FUN-DAY

Hello Everybody! Once again it was an uneventful week. I have school 3 days a week and work 5 days a week. So that means when I have the chance to be home, I am doing EVERYTHING! So this week I have decided to do another tag, because what better way to spend a sunday night! So this week I have decided on the "Yankee Candle Tag" because there is no one I know more obsessed with candles then me, so lets begin!


1. Why do you love Yankee Candles?
I feel as though you get more wax with yankee candles, and they don't burn as easily. They only other candles I buy are from Bath and Body Works, and they are great, but they burn so easily and within a few weeks they are gone. I like candles that are around for a while, which is why I choose Yankee!


2. Do you prefer Jars or tumblers? Why? Do you trim the wicks before the first burn? Why?
I prefer Jars than tumblers. I feel like jars are more decretive and they are bigger. But I have never purchased a good Tumbler. They only one I ever bought was broken, so I could't burn it :( But for the wicks, yes I trim them before I burn the candle, but sometimes the wicks are different sizes so it honestly depends on the candle!


3. Do you prefer Votives or Tarts? Why?
VOTIVE ALL THE WAY! I extremely dislike tarts, and a votive you can pop into any cute candle holder, and when I am done burning it, I use my electric candle burner, and remove the rest of the wav, so I can put a new candle in the holder! I feel like it's easier!


4. Do you prefer Food & Spice, Fresh, Floral, Festive, or Fruit the best? Which one do you prefer the least? Why?
It honestly all depends on the season. I always like fresh, and floral, and festive. You can never go wrong with those candles. Fall and Winter are big times for Festive, and Spring and Summer are amazing for Fresh and Floral. I really don't like fruit or food & spice. Some of the stuff they have either has no smell at all or smells horrible. Their bacon candle....ew!


5. What is your least favorite size candle? Why?
Tarts, there is hardly nothing to them to begin with, what is the point...


6. How often do you visit Yankee Candle on average?
It all depends on money and coupons! I love to go, but if I can't afford it, I am not going! On a good year maybe 5 times, but I stock up when I do go...I will leave the store with about 5-8 candles every time!


7. What is your favorite fragrance for the current season? Why?
I am in love with Apple Pumpkin! I haven't burned it yet, but I smell it almost every night because it truly is amazing. I just wish I got it in a jar, instead of a Votive :(


8. What is your least favorite fragrance for the current season? Why?
I am honestly sad to say I don't like Harvest! It looked like an amazing candle and the praise it got was overwhelming, but when I got to the store and actually smelled it, I was expecting amazing and I got nothing. I could not smell anything, I even asked my friends to make sure my noise wasn't playing tricks on me and they all agreed. Very disappointing. 


10. Do you like doing Mixology? If so, what is your favorite?
I've honestly never tried it, but I would love to do it in the future!


11. What are you currently burning?
I would usually be burning Black Cherry from Yankee Candle but right now I am burning "Perfect Pumpkin Pie Candle" from the Food Network!


Okay hope you guys enjoyed this! If you didn't maybe next week will be better, if you guys have any suggestions for what I should write about go ahead and write in the comments! But other than that hope every one has an amazing day :)


OH I WENT TO PA THIS LAST WEEK AND THE SKY WAS AMAZING, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT WITH YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment