Monday, September 15, 2014

Excuses

So I have been so busy the past week, so i decided to just do a tag this week! Fall it coming after all and we all know what that means! Apple Picking, Pumpkin picking, sweaters, coffee, uggs, boots...everything I love! So here it :

THE FALL TAG

 1.) Q- Bath and Body Works candles or yankee candles?
 A- Bath and Body Works all the way! I have so many candles that i honestly couldn't count. My favorite right now is either Apple Pumpkin or autumn leaves! I strongly suggest those candles if you love the smell of fall!

2.) Q- Fav fall accessory?
A- I am honestly not a scarf girl....i would say my fall accessory is always a good head bead, to keep my hair out of my face when the wind is blowing, or a Pumpkin Spice Frapp, from starbucks. If you don't see my with a coffee, it means its a bad day lol

3.) Q- Uggs or Moccasins?
A- I honestly don't own one pair of moccasins...so i guess it would have to be Uggs! But black or tan, I do not like the funky colored ones at all!

4.) Q-Fuzzy socks or knee socks?
A- Both! I really con't choose, I would die without them!

5.) Q- North Face or Columbia?
A- NORTH FACE! Even though i don't own a Columbian lol

6.) Q- Favorite Fall food?
A- Food: Mac n cheese definitely! snack or treat: Apple Pie, and pretzels :)

7.) Q- Red or Pink lips?
A-Pink or nude! I don't really like red or bright colors, I don't like the bold colors they just seem like too much! But that's my opinion! 

8.) Q-Winged eyeliner or bold eyeshadow?
A- Just eyeliner without the wing. I feel like I am always touching my eyes, and if they smug or anything, I would just feel stupid, so I haven't tried it!

9.) Q- Natural/cold/light or Bold/warm/dark makeup?
A- a little bit of both! I think it honestly depends on the day! because in the fall, it could still be warm out! So would say both!

10.) Q- Apple pie or brownies?
A- I love love love apple pie in the fall, but brownies are forever!

11.) Q- would you rather cook the food or eat it?
A- again, it depends on the food, if it's snack, or dessert, I love to cook. If its real food...I'd rather eat it. :)

OKAY! That was my Fall tag, I hope you guys liked it. Comment down below if you also like any of these things, and if not, I dare you to do this! It's a fun easy 2 second tag! Hope everyone has a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment